Monday, 25 July 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 26

Day 176- Listen to Classical Music During your Nighttime Routine

I do this just about every night!


Day 177- Press Flowers into a Diary or Card

I don't currently have any fresh flowers in the house to press, so here's a drawing instead. I drew these roses when I was 13/14 as a gift for my parents wedding anniversary.




Day 178- Wear Something Unloved

I love everything in my wardrobe!


Day 179- Photograph your Wardrobe Space

Ta da!


Day 180- Share Your Favourite Garden

My favourite garden is probably the botanic garden in Glasgow.


Day 181- Learn a New Breakfast Recipe

When I was volunteering in Costa Rica, we had gallo pinto just about every day. It's really tasty, and I miss having it, so I looked up a recipe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment