Monday, 25 July 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 24

Day 162- Photograph Your Favourite Headpiece

Bonnets are my favourite headwear <3 one of my favourites is this bonnet from SouffleSong because of the cross charms. It's so pretty and it was a great price! It also has alligator clips on it so it stays in place better ^^




Day 163- Design A Coordinate Based on a Book

I chose the book The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Laroux since I have Haenuli's Angel of Music OP :)




Day 164- Design A Coordinate Using Contrasting Colours





Day 165- Take a Virtual Tour of an Area of the Globe that you've Always Wanted to Visit

I used Google maps to have a nosey around Tokyo :)


Day 166- Do a Normal Task in a Luxurious Way

I hoovered the house with my face mask and hair mask on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment