Monday, 25 July 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 22

Day 148- Carry something to take notes on and fill it with wonderful things about your day

This was actually really nice to do. I usually write in my diary at the end of a day, but it was nice to carry it about with me and note things that happened as they went.


Day 149- Learn how to blend tea

This is something that I do at home all of the time!


Day 150- Give your room a fresh scent

It has been roasting this week (24°C)! So I’ve had all the windows flung open. I really love the freshness of a room where the windows have been opened. I’m not really sure how to describe the scent other than pure freshness.


Day 151- Photograph your favourite Lolita purse

This is a little embarrassing… I don’t own a Lolita bag! I just find it very hard to get excited about Lolita bags as there doesn’t seem to be many gothic options. And the weird pleather material that many are made from makes them look cheap af. And I love my Kipling bags. They’re not Lolita in the slightest, but I like them and they never make it into photos of me that will go on CoF. I will find myself a Lolita-appropriate bag one day…

No comments:

Post a Comment