Monday, 25 July 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 21

Day 142- Learn a new sewing technique

The zipper burst on my Bridge of Bubbles Fan + Friend JSK ages ago and I always meant to fix it, so I finally learned how to sew on a new zipper!


Day 143- Doodle your favourite childhood toy

My favourite childhood toys were My Little Pony's! I didn't have a specific favourite, I loved them all and I still have some of them :3


Day 144- Design a coordinate based on your oldest dress

Outfit Rundown:
Hat- Surface Spell
OP: Bodyline
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Hush Puppies




Day 145- Watch an old Lolita fashion show

I watched the Helsinki Convention AP Fashion Show


Day 146- Write about your ideal Lolita meet up

My ideal lolita meet. Hmmmmm... I don't know! There are so many fun meet up ideas that work well depending on weather, budget, etc. As long as the company is great, I will thoroughly enjoy myself! ^_^


Day 147- Accessories one of your meals with an ambiance

I decided to make an event of breakfast. I feel like it's the neglected meal that people are most likely to skip or you just go through the motions whilst getting ready for the day. I normally sit in the living room to watch the news with breakfast.

So today I made myself some porage and I added some fresh strawberries and honey from the Isle of Eigg. I also enjoyed a cup of berry tea.

To create an ambiance, I played Tchaikovsky's because it's relaxing, but also helps me focus so I thought it was the perfect thing to play in the morning. I ate by the French doors in the kitchen which I opened to make the most of the natural morning light and the fresh morning air. the singing birds complimented the music perfectly.

I really enjoyed making such an event of breakfast. It was very calming and I'd love to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment