Monday, 18 July 2016

365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 18

Day 120- Look up the performance schedule for your local theatre

I do this semi-regularly and I get a programme of events from The King’s, the Theatre Royal and the Citizen’s theatres. My friend and I will be going to see the American Idiot musical in June and I am ridiculously excited! Green Day are my favourite band and I missed the premier tour, so I’m well chuffed I’m able to go this time. I’m looking forward to seeing how my favourite album is brought to life on the stage!


Day 121- Find a beautiful place in the world you’ve never seen before

I watched a documentary on Cuban wildlife and wow it looks like a stunning country! So many different kinds of habitats and lots of rare wildlife, including the world's smallest humming bird! I'd love to visit one day.


Day 122- Learn the proper way to set a dinner table

Etiquette Scholar goes rather in depth on how to set a dinner table depending on the level of formality/number of courses. It was a very interesting read.


Day 123- Take an extra step in your facial care routine

I used one of the toner tabs today. You pop one into a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel. The skin goodies dissolve into the water and the steam opens your pores so that they get cleaned out and your skin gets some nourishment. It was very relaxing and prepared my skin nicely for my face mask. 


Day 124- Photograph your online handle hand-written



Day 125- Celebrate princess day

I’m in the middle of the exam period. I ‘celebrated’ princess day by studying and drinking too much coffee. But I played classical music all day, is that acceptably princess-like?


Day 126- Share a place you would love to visit in Lolita

Stirling Castle. I've never been there in or out of lolita. It looks beautiful, as does the surrounding scenery.



No comments:

Post a Comment