Monday, 25 July 2016

365 Day Lolita Lifestyle Challenge- Week 29

Day 198- Write a short letter to your favourite brand

My favourite brand is Moi Meme Moitie. I love the quality of the dresses and the general aesthetic fits my personality to a tee. I love the colour schemes, but for the love of goth, please sort out your lighting in photographs! Some blues look electric blue, others look really dark and others yet look purple.


Day 199- Doodle a scene from your favourite book

There are far too many amazing books to have just one favourite!


Day 200- Indulge in a daydream

I do this fairly regularly. I love daydreaming.


Day 201- Design a coordinate based on a tea flavour

I chose Earl Grey flavour tea as an excuse to share a photo of me after my friend gravelvet transformed me into ouiji style! I feel like Earl Grey would be a dandy gentleman!




Day 202- Turn off all the lights for a while and light some candles

I enjoy doing this from time to time, it's very atmospheric!


Day 203- Give some extra care to your feet

My mum and I had a little at-home spa day using Lush products. We had a foot soak, exfoliating foot mask and finished it off with some lovely cooling peppermint foot cream. We also used hair oil and a face mask and we finished off with a cup of tea and a biscuit. It was nice to just relax and chat with my mammy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment